Our apartment- what can we say? We reckon you’ll never want to leave! It’s located (safely) just next to the police station overlooking Edinburgh’s historic apartment. The apartment is in fact the whole ground floor of an original Georgian house (dating back to around 1800) with private front and back garden. It feels like being in a country house but in the middle of the city. 2 double bedrooms/2 bathrooms- sleeps up to 4 people very comfortably. It’s also a stone’s throw from the fashionable Broughton Street, the Playhouse Theatre and about 5-7 minutes walk from Princes Street.
On street parking just ouside each (max 2 hours parking with ticket) or a short walk from the edge of the parking zone (free parking- about a 10 minute walk).
Free wifi internet access.
Welcome food hamper on request – no need to run to the corner shop for a pint of milk when you arrive! (Please just ask for a quote depending on size and your preferences.)
All bed-linen, towels, soaps and shampoo supplied.
• Large drawing-room with double Georgian windows.
• Overlooking the private landscaped front garden to the leafy square (child and dog proof!).
• Fireplace with living flame working gas fire.
• Flatscreen plasma TV/huge selection of digital stations/DVD player .
The bedrooms and bathrooms …
• Two king-double bedrooms, both quietly situated, one with en-suite shower-room.
• Sumptuous (european) king sized beds (with firm but soft matresses) with fresh white linen supplied.
• Large bathroom off the main hall with corner bath and power shower.
• Separate en suite shower-room servicing the second bedroom.
• Radio alarm clocks and hairdryer.
• Fantastic cook’s kitchen with central island and large granite dining table..and a good supply of pots, pans and utensils.
• Large five burner range cooker with double oven.
• French windows from the kitchen to back garden/patio with al fresco dining area and seating.
• Microwave oven, fridge/freezer, espresso maker.
• Washing machine and separate drying room with tumble dryer.
• CD Player/radio with Ipod connection.
For the best experience, update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now