****** STUNNING ******
A warm welcome awaits you!
Fresh towels, tea, coffee and linen will be provided with compliments.
Two large and peaceful double rooms (one of which with en-suite bathroom) are available in one of the most elegant and refined areas of central West London, West Hampstead. The flat has just been completely renovated and boasts a beautiful and large private living room with detached fully fitted kitchen! Our Mansion Block benefits from beautiful central garden and is also portered, for maximum security.
Excellent zone 2 location. It's minutes from buses, two tube stations and two train stations, with less than 10 minutes to central London.
* Master bedroom: very large room (4m x 4m) with its own private en-suite bathroom
* Second bedroom: medium size double room (4m x 2.5m)
* Both bright, peaceful and benefitting from great storage space (two large wardrobes) and a two-seat leather sofa
* Fully furnished
* High ceilings and spotlights as in the rest of the flat
* Brand-new mattress, beds, and parquet!
* Extremely comfortable last generation raised inflatable mattress will be provided where more than 4 guests are looking to stay.
* Newly renovated
* On 4th floor with lift
* Guests will have exclusive usage of the en-suite bathroom of the master bedroom
* Spacious and bright living room with large wooden table, two linen sofas and large LCD TV
* Fully fitted kitchen (with dish-washer, washing machine and tumble dryer)
* Hard wooden floor throughout
* Wireless broadband
* Central heating
* Completely furnished
You'll be right in the middle of French and Italian restaurants, coffee shops and delicatessens.
West Hampstead and Kilburn Park tube stations are respectively only 5 and 7 mins away, with less a 10-min ride to Bond Street/Oxford Street, 20 min to O2 arena (direct line!)
West Hampstead is well-known for being ones of the most sought-after upmarket areas in North West London. High street with a great choice of supermarkets such as Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury and Marks & Spencer are less than 5 min walk away, with every service you could expect from a high street (markets, cafes, dry cleaner and many other businesses). The area is also well connected with buses to West End, SW London, Notting Hill and Bayswater and Regents Park
Paddington is less than 20-min walk (or 7 mins by tube)!
Nearby - within 10-15 min walk- you will have Paddington Recreation Ground (if you enjoy playing tennis, cricket or simply jogging inside the nature), the beautiful St John’s Wood with easy access to Regent's Park and Primrose Hill.
Alternatively, a few min walk brings you to a 24-hour serviced bus stop with buses to just about anywhere!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to meeting and welcoming you!
Property Type: Bedroom
Size: 100m² / 1076ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Bed Types: 2x 1x
Security Deposit: £300 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 2 nights
Max Guests: 5
Rates Based On: 3 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: £35/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 14:00 / 10:30
Cleaning: £40 (Required)
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.