One of the cool things about my apartment is the location. Have you heard about La Sagrada Familia? My house is located 4 blocks!
If you are interested in cycling, I can inform you about 2x1 at 20 €! :)))
So, enjoy a quiet place, located in the Neighbourhood de Gràcia, one of the busiest area of Barcelona, just 4 streets from the "Sagrada Familia", 4 metro stops from the Parc Güell.
Privacy and tranquility guaranteed. Only people respectful, quiet and friendly. GLBT.
The room is simple, quiet and very useful. It has 2 single beds, with bright ambient light. Has fan and heating. It is fully furnished.
The apartment consists of: a large bathroom (with hairdryer), a living room, cable TV and Internet / Wi-Fi, washing machine (no dryer), common computer, a small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..).
And to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
The apartment is inside the block and not hear the noise of the city. It is located on the mezzanine (first floor) with a lift.
"Gracia – Sagrada Familia" is a popular picturesque neighborhood, has beautiful places and beautiful buildings, and plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
One of the best areas of Barcelona: the "Sagrada Familia" is the perfect place to meet this architectural wonder, is surrounded by two beautiful squares, and one rambla " La Rambla Gaudi".
It is one of the areas of the city located near everywhere. A peaceful place, even with the advantage of having four supermarkets within 100 meters.
A 4 streets (5/8 minutes walk) there are 2 metro stations: "Sagrada Familia" (line 5, line 2) and "Joanic" (L4, beaches in 15 minutes) will take you straight to the neighborhood "Gothic", the neighborhood "Borne", the port, the beach and other parts of the city. Anyway, you are within walking distance of "Las Ramblas" (30 minutes walking), and the beautiful Park Güell
On the same street there is a bus and night bus lines to the center, to the airport.
FREE SERVICES FROM THE HOST:
* I provide you with towels (2 fresh towels for showering and hand) and bed linen
* Heating and fans
* Hair dryer, if you need
* shampoo and bath foam
*washing machine (not dryer)
* common computer: if you have no computer, so that you can make use of it, between 9 and 12 am, 1 hour maximum.
* Maps about Barcelona.
*Guidebooks about Barcelona: English, French, Portuguese,Spanish.
* Calls to landlines in Spain.
* Kitchen: small but fully equipped kitchen: available to prepare breakfast and quick dinner. The kitchen can be used for light meals (as pastas, sandwiches, salads..)... and to begin the morning with the best coffee nespresso!
* Space in the refrigerator to store food. Use refrigerator and microwave are free.
*The room has a lock,
* a pair of keys so you can leave or enter the house without constraint of time.
From the airport, three options:
1. Taxi direct: the more expensive, between 25 and 35 €.
2. Aerobus: from the airport to "Plaza Urquinaona": buy round trip 9.95€), after, you can take metro line 2 to stop "Holy Family/Sagrada Familia" and then 5 blocks home.
3. Train (Renfe are called) from the airport to Stop "Barna-Sant" is the "Sant Estacio"( train and bus station) and then change to metro line 5 until the Sagrada Familia (stop "Sagrada Familia"), which is 5 blocks home.
The best thing for you, Julian Mussi Espasandin.
Property Type: Bedroom
Size: 70m² / 753ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Bed Types: 2x
Security Deposit: No What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 2 nights
Max Guests: 2
Rates Based On: 1 Guest
Additional Guest Pays: €5/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 14:00 / 12:00
Cleaning: €4 (Required)
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
Maxwellpphillips January 14, 2013
My wife, Berenice, and I had a very pleasant stay at Julien's flat. Julien is an extremely helpful and friendly chap. We had several nice chats, but also he gave us the privacy we needed. I recommend him without hesitation!
Corinap19 July 16, 2012
I had a nice stay in barcelona. Julian was very nice and friendly. He even called a cab for me to take me to the airport the day I left.
Mariondesjo April 09, 2012
Julian was an excellent host. He's smart, helpful and his appartment is super clean! My friend and I would definitely come back to his place next time we go to Barcelona. ----Thanks Julian, it was a pleasure to meet you. Take care! :)
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.