Hello my name is Rupak and I live in a cosy apartment in the heart of the city between Bugis and Little India with my flatmate Julie. The apartment is very well connected to get to the city, major tourist attractions and great local food of Singapore.
I've got a spare room that comes with fresh bed linen, towels, a queen sized bed, a cupboard, free wifi, your own set of keys and an air con. Please read on for more details.
EXCELLENT LOCATION NEAR TRAIN STATIONS
- 20 mins to Central Business District (public transport)
- 3 min to Serangoon road & 7 min to Little India MRT (walk)
- 10 minute to Arab street & 10 min to Bugis MRT (walk)
- 20 to 30 mins taxi ride from airport (SGD $18 - SGD $22)
ROOM COMES WITH
- An aircon
- A fan
- A set of clean bedsheets and towels for your stay.
- A cosy queen sized bed awaits you with open windows
- Storage space with a cupboard or bedside table.
- Free internet wifi (10mbps)
- Desk with a chair
- If you are 3 people, a spare mattress can be provided.
- Access to the Fridge, Washing Machine, Cooking stove, Toaster, Microwave, Iron, Balcony
FOOD & AMENITIES WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
You name it, we've probably got it :) Plenty of good affordable vegetarian and non-vegetarian food options consisting of malay, indian, chinese, thai, spanish, australian, french food and more. MRT stations, Money Changers, 24 hour supermarkets, Sim cards, Photographic needs, Electronic needs, Post office, Banks, Police station, Swimming pool, Church, Temple, Mosque
There are generally some breakfast items in the kitchen which you are welcomed to help yourself to...cereal, bread, jam, tea, coffee. Feel free to use the cooking utensils in the kitchen as though it's your own. Feel home when away from home.
HOW TO GET TO THE HOUSE FROM THE AIRPORT
1. Train from airport to Bugis for about $2 (If your traveling light)
2. Direct bus to my house from airport $9 (available 24 hrs)
3. Taxi to the house $18 - 25
Detailed directions will be revealed after a booking is confirmed.
Thank you for reading. Have a great day :)
Property Type: Apartment
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x
Security Deposit: No What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 1 night
Max Guests: 3
Rates Based On: 1 Guest
Additional Guest Pays: S$10/ night
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
Isa140423 January 09, 2014
Rupak is a very friendy host, he gave us advices and show us some places. His roommate, Beatrice, is also very nice. The room and the appartment are very clean. It is very well-situated in Little Indian : the area around is full of restaurants and the MRT is at 5-10 min by walking. We definitely recommand to stay at Rupak's place.
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.