Flat, centrally located near the central station, the main streets of Oslo and several tourist attrations such as the Munch Museum, the new Opera and the medival park.
If you’re on a budget, this is the place to stay. The price is lower than what you would pay in a hotel or hostel in the same area, but there is more to this place that can save you money on your Oslo trip. There is a low price supermarket in the same building where you can buy cheaper food. Furthermore, you can also reach many attractions by foot – no need to buy expensive tickets. And finally, if you book with me, I’ll give you some additional tips that will save you time and money on your Oslo trip – guaranteed ;)
About the room:
- 2 double beds in separate rooms in the apartment.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony with a view
- Central location near city centre / main station
- The flat is well isolated and keeps the noice out
- Grocery store in the same building
- Bed linen and towels provided
- bars, pubs and resturants around the corner
- Up to 2 extra guest beds / matrasses can be put in if you dont mind to stay a bit tight. A good alternive for budget travellers.
Within 250 m from the flat you'll also find:
- Norwegian resturant
- 24/7 open grocery store
- Tram / bus stop
- Gym (costs 100 NOK per work out session)
- Chinese resturant
- Indian resturant
- several pubs, stores and cafees
The flat is in a well insulated building with central heating, therefore the rooms in my flat are always warm and comfortable, even on the coldest winter days.
Your place will be cleaned and ready till the given check in time, but If you need to store your luggage before or after check in / check out, this can in most cases be arranged (quite conveient since the flat is just a short walk from the station). Please notify me in reasonable time in front of your stay if you need this extra service :)
If you have any questions or special needs, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm online most of the day and will normally answer instantly or withing few hours.
I'm an experienced host and I've welcomed more than 100 happy guests from all over the world. Take your time to read the reviews below. If you decide to book, I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable a possible.
You're most welcome.