Big room for rent, a short walk from the central station, the main streets of Oslo and several tourist attrations such as the Munch Museum, the new Opera and the medival park.
Hotels and motels in Oslo are rather expensive, and this is a cheaper alternative than a hotel in the same area.
You'll have your own private room, kitchen and balcony, but the bathroom might be shared with me or another renter. The room contains the following:
- WIFI and Fully equipped private kitchen
- Private balcony with a view
- Central location near city centre / main station
- The flat is well isolated and keeps the noice out
- Grocery store in the same building
- Bed linen and towels provided
- bars, pubs and resturants around the corner
The room has a double bed, but an extra madrass can be put in for a 3d person if you don't mind to stay a bit tight.
Within 250 m from the flat you'll also find:
- Norwegian resturant
- 24/7 open grocery store
- Tram / bus stop
- Gym (costs 100 NOK per work out session)
- Chinese resturant
- Indian resturant
- several pubs, stores and cafees
If you have any questions or special needs, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm online most of the day and will normally answer instantly or withing few hours.
I'm an experienced host and I've welcomed more than 100 happy guests from all over the world. If you decide to book, I'll do my best to make your stay as comfortable a possible
Check in is from 16:00 at the day of arrival and check out is before 14:00 (noon), but if you need to store your luggage before or after, ask me and we'll try to find a solution, I have an extra lockable room for storing luggage in the basement.
You're most welcome.