NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING !!!
"I request my prospective guests to fill out the ROMORAMA.com profile (including photo) or provide personal information including time you are landing and departing from NYC through the website’s email before I will accept a reservation request".
This is a Modern Apartment (1nd Floor) in a PRE-WAR building located in a great neighborhood, The Upper East Side, few blocks to the subway (local 6 green line), great supermarkets and lots of restaurants, bars, cafes, shops, museums, You can be in Times square in 10min! The Central Park few blocks away, 5 Avenue and Madson Avenue less than 10min walking!! The apartment is big enough for 3 or 4 people. There is a big queen size bed, and a convertible coach, (I can assure its very comfortable). The Kitchen is fully equipped. The apartment is very well decorated and clean. There is wifi WIRELESS HIGH SPEED internet connection, APPLE TV, Netflix and a FLAT SCREEN TV!!! We provide bed sheets, towels, toilet paper.
Landmarks and Cultural Institutions
The area is host to some of the most famous museums in the world. The string of museums along Fifth Avenue fronting Central Park has been dubbed "Museum Mile." It was once named "Millionaire's Row." Among the cultural institutions on the Upper East Side:
▪ 92nd Street Y
▪ The Asia Society
▪ Cooper–Hewitt, National Design Museum
▪ The Frick Collection
▪ Goethe-Institut New York
▪ The Jewish Museum of New York
▪ The Metropolitan Museum of Art
▪ El Museo del Barrio
▪ The Museum of the City of New York
▪ The Morgan Library & Museum
▪ The National Academy of Design
▪ Manhattan House, the Skidmore, Owings and Merrill designed mid-century modernist white brick building at 200 E 66th Street, once home to Grace Kelly and Benny Goodman. Landmarked in 2007 
▪ The Neue Galerie
▪ Society of Illustrators
▪ The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
▪ The Whitney Museum of American Art
The Irish Georgian Society
The neighborhood has a long tradition of being home to some of the world's most wealthy, powerful and influential families and individuals. Some of the notable people who have lived here include:
▪ Woody Allen, film director, screenwriter, and actor
▪ Lady Gaga, Multiple Grammy-Award winning Singer/Songwriter and Performance Artist, grew up on the Upper East Side.
▪ Joan Didion, Award-winning author
▪ Jonathan Franzen, Pulitzer prize-winning novelist
▪ Gerald Garson, former NY Supreme Court Justice convicted of accepting bribes to manipulate outcomes of divorce proceedings
▪ Sarah Michelle Gellar, Award-winning actress
▪ Caroline Kennedy, daughter of U.S. President John F. Kennedy
▪ Brooke Astor, philantropist and widow of Vincent Astor.
▪ Spike Lee, Emmy Award-winning director
▪ Madonna purchased $40 million mansion on East 81st Street at Lexington Avenue in 2009
▪ Barbara Margolis, prisoners' rights advocate who served as official greeter of New York City.
▪ Malachi Martin, best-selling author
▪ Ricky Gervais, comedian
▪ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, former First Lady
▪ Lynn Pressman Raymond, toy and game innovator who was president of the Pressman Toy Corporation
▪ Martin Scorsese, Academy Award-winning film director
▪ Eliot Spitzer, former governor of NY State
▪ Jamie Dimon
▪ Robert I. Lipp
▪ Jay S. Fishman
▪ David Koch
▪ Michael Bloomberg
▪ Massimo & Lella Vignelli
Early Check in - $85
Late Check in - No Charge
Late Check out - 1 Extra Night/$85
Early Check out - No Charge
We only looking to rent our apartment to clean, quiet people who are respectful and trustworthy.
Enjoy New York!!!
Property Type: Apartment
Size: 55m² / 600ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x 1x
Security Deposit: US$300 credit card What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 1 night
Max Guests: 4
Rates Based On: 2 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: US$45/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 03:00 / 12:00
Cleaning: US$80 (Required)
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.