Park Slopel is: safe, beautiful, hip but quiet
* BEST NY neighborhood; Also "Ranked 1st Best Neighborhood in Brooklyn "!
* Close/quick subways to Manhattan
* Delicious inexpensive restaurants
* Great live music places close
* Family-run shops, mostly on the two commercial main streets—4th Ave and 5th Ave—are a major attraction; Italian meat markets, barber, shops mixing with trendy new restaurants.
* Northern Smith Street is known as Brooklyn's "Restaurant Row" due to the large number of eateries and watering holes that opened on the street during the late 1990s and early 2000s. Specialized bars along Smith Street became an upscale weekend nightlife destination.YMCA is blocks away, NY Sports Club, indoor olympic pool, good parking, much more. I have Maps & lots of good advice for your trip.
APT DETAILS: 2 bedroom apartment:
1st room = Queen size bed; new comfy mattress, very comfortable
2nd room = New full size bed with a pull out twin trundle and beautiful canopy- New comfy mattress - princess breazy themed, candles, great art and a working hookah ( must request coal and hookah mouthpiece if your going to use).
There is also an extra roll away twin bed- If needed & Extra blankets, pillows and sheet( Must request so I could provide in house before checking in).
living room has a pull out sofa with queen size memory foam mattress..... Even better then a bed!
amazingly clean bathroom with everything you need.
*Apartment- Comfortable spacious rooms, accent lighting and windows in every room. The apartment boasts a large kitchen with stove, microwave, oven, fridge, toaster as. Well as a cute breakfast table. A spacious Living room with huge flat screen TV, two comfy sofa's and a lounge chair.
* Lovely, sunny, well-equipped, quiet apartment in Park Slope, wifi, tv, coffee maker, microwave, 100% cotton fresh towels and bed linens. All you need is a change of clothes, toiletries, and personal items
*The apartment is 1/2 block from the R train (Union Street stop) and blocks away from 2,3,4,5,R,Q,B,D,N,A & C train, which bring you to lower Manhattan within minutes.
* Within two block of the apartment is a large well-stocked grocery store, several pharmacies and banks, and the post office. There is a Starbucks a few blocks away. A half block away on Smith Street you’ll find dozens of highly regarded restaurants (Cafe Luca, song, Char NO 4, Battersby, ) as well as tons of ethnic places (Mexican, Indian, Moroccan, Thai, etc), many boutiques shops (Exit 9, Enamoo, etc), patisseries (Biencuit!), and the best bars in town. Up on5th avenue, you’ll find more of the same, plus larger stores like Barnes and Noble and Starbucks and even a UA Movie Theater(digital/ 3D). This is truly a great location from which to access most of New York City's landmarks, features, and fun. Also, it borders Brooklyn Heights historic, landmarked neighborhood, which provides charming local walks and exploration or it's amazing NYC skyline!
Property Type: Apartment
Size: 55m² / 600ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 2
Bed Types: 2x 1x 1x
Security Deposit: US$200 credit card What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: US$90
Min Stay: 1 night
Max Guests: 7
Rates Based On: 1 Guest
Additional Guest Pays: US$25/ night
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 15:00 / 11:00
Cleaning: US$90 (Required)
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.