Welcome to your home-away-from-home hotel alternative lodging experience in a fabulous tropical resort-style gated mini-estate that is yours to embrace!
Your host is a Hollywood celebrity actress, author, and entrepreneur. Cheri is the ex-wife of international pop star Stevie Woods, daughter-in-law of jazz icon Rusty Bryant, and cousin-in-law of “Miami Vice” TV star Phillip Michael-Thomas. Cheri is a licensed real-estate agent and can assist you with any real-estate needs such as a permanent rental or selling / purchasing property in the Los Angeles or Las Vegas area. We are the best kept secret in the entertainment industry for lodging in the Los Angeles area. All you need is your toothbrush and a bathing suit!
* In the exclusive Woodland Hills/Calabasas area (known as "The Beverly Hills of the San Fernando Valley") in the upscale "South of the blvd." (hillside) section of L.A. * Right off the 101 fwy. * 1/2 block to bus transportation * A stone's throw to Old Town Calabasas tourist attractions * 4 mi. to Warner Center, Westfield and Promenade Malls * Within walking distance to dining, entertainment and businesses * 20 mi. to Burbank airport * 29 mi. to LAX airport * 17 mi. to Universal Studios * 18 mi. to Hollywood * 23 mi. to ocean (Santa Monica/Malibu) * 52 mi. to Disneyland
* Over 10,000 sq.ft. mini-estate with 24/7 surveillance cameras. Guest houses located behind electric gates with private gated side entry. Guest units surrounded by tropical country-club setting * Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool.
OUTDOOR SHARED AMENITIES INCLUDE :
* Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool * 24/7 heated spa * Romantic custom Tiki Hut cabana w/ wicker chairs, end table & bench overlooking pool *Outdoor bar * pool area lounge chair * upper deck tanning area with 4 lounge chairs * umbrella covered table & chairs (seating for 6) Bar-B-Que w/ 2 gazebo-covered picnic tables and benches for group dining * Fire pit * Coin laundry
200 sq.ft. turnkey guest unit, steps out to pool area, adjustable "mood lighting," shared heating/AC w/ additional ceiling fan, table fan and portable heater, black-out drapes, kitchen table w/ seating for 2, shares a common wall with main house.
* 37" flat-panel TV in Hawaiian Hut * Wifi (computer DSL wireless) * Reprogrammable electronic digital safe * Custom faux painting * Saltillo tile flooring * Fully furnished in Hawaiian theme decor * Queen bed with memory foam mattress topper * Twin sofa bed * Desk * 3/4 bathroom * Hair dryer * Towels * All utilities paid *
NOTE: All guesthouses/units do NOT come with full kitchens. This means no stove, oven or kitchen sink. As a courtesy to my guests, I have added a "kitchenette." Consider this a bonus, not an amenity! Items include: Bar-size refrigerator/freezer (EXCEPTION: Hawaiian Hut has a 3/4 size refrigerator) * Double burner hotplate * Toaster * Microwave oven * Coffeemaker * Kitchen wares
Pets are welcome with prior approval. Certain breed restrictions due to liability issues.
* Prices are less than a government per diem, perfect for extended-stay business travelers, relocating employees, entertainment industry clients, or any other purpose. It is a cost-saving alternative to hotels or corporate-housing chains. There are no taxes or hidden costs. No discounts are offered so do not ask! The units are so reasonably priced that we often have to turn guests away! Prices are based on up to double occupancy. Extra guests are $10 person per night. Children under 5 are free.
* Early check-in
* No agents commission
* No set-up fee
* No credit check or fee
* No lease or fee
* No resort fee
* No safe fee
* No taxes
* No minimum stay
* No internet fee
* No hidden fees
RESERVATIONS: Check host calendar prior to making your reservation.
To secure a reservation, you must provide an advance payment in full for the # of nights you are reserving and cleaning fee. Your $100 refundable security deposit (and $100 refundable pet deposit, if applicable) must be paid directly to your host prior to your arrival.
Payment made directly through Roomorama. Hosts are not involved in the payment process.