This is a spacious and modern loft in the heart of the Arts District, fully furnished with authentic parts of movie and TV shows sets. Original early-1900s loft architectural details including heavy timber beams, columns, pipes and wood floor.
All the amenities are included:
- Kitchen has quartz countertops, dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- 1.5 bathroom with quartz countertop and oversized soaking tub paneled by glass door.
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer.
- High speed internet WIFI
- HD TV with access to on demand movies and TV shows library (Netflix, Hulu plus, HBO)
You will acces:
- Rooftop with pool, spa, fireplace, private cabanas and lounge chairs overlooking the skyline.
- Fitness center with floor-to-ceiling city views.
- Landscaped courtyard featuring a water garden, decorative lighting, fireplace, grills and seating areas for dining and conversation.
All the access, assistance and ambiance will be provided through secured property access via keyless fob entry, formal reception lobby, 24/7 security and WiFi connected outdoor spaces.
I'll be always available, even if I am not on site, for anything you need to know during your stay. You can contact me anytime or reach me by email.
The Arts District is today the center of the arts and cultures who are influencing and renewing all the City of Angels.
The loft is across the street from the Urth cafe' and all the attractions within the Arts District and Little Tokio including museums, music center, theaters, pubs and restaurants.
You can also reach easily, and that's rare in LA, all the public transportations like buses, subway and trains at the Union Station.
If you drive you can reach and be connected to the major freeways in town.
Last but not least. The rooftop has been rated as one of the coolest in Downtown for the pool and the outstanding view of the skyline...perfect to relax, happy hours, lunch or dinner.
For the best experience, update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now