POP is a 3 bedroom apartment that can host up to 8 persons! This is ideal for a large group or a big family. The apartment is on the third floor has elevator, and two balconies boasting views to the 25 de Abril Bridge, The Basilica da Estrela Dome, and São Bento Gardens! It is ideally situated in The Príncipe Real district, in a calm and residential area without the noise and hubub of touristy areas, but close enough to convenient shops, bars, restaurants, and supermarkets. The Botanical garden is only 100 meters from the apartment and the lively and trendy bairro alto for all the night fun is only 5 - 10 minutes walking. Rato Metro station is also quite near at 5 minutes walking distance.
The apartment itself is spacious and full of natural light, and has all the amenities and confort of modern life such as the wireless internet conection!
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Conection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Apliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlrey, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffe Machine, Ketlle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the menbers of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reacheable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is just around the corner, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
METRO: Rato metro station is only 5 minutes walking from the apartment (Yellow line)
BUSES: Aerobus directly to and from the airport has a stop 50 Meters in Avenida da Liberdade. Other buses: 758, etc
TRAIN STATIONS: Rossio Train Station is 900 meters distance. This train will take you to the historical and romantic village of Sintra. Santos train Station is 1km distance and takes you to Cascais and Estoril Coast / Beaches
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 800 meters from the apartment
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Babby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- ATM Machines: 3 minutes walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops, Bakeries and local grocery stores.
- Big Supermarket: 2 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs in Bairro Alto: 5 - 10 minutes walking
- Pharmacy: 2 minutes walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real 5 minutes walking.
Imprensa Nacional is the name of the street in Príncipe Real one of Lisbon’s most vibrant districts, It is situated 2 minutes walking distance from Praça das Flores, an emblematic leafy square garden. This romantic cozy square garden in Príncipe Real quarter is a peaceful spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaining its original lines. Here people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intellectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away). At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
A wealth variety of facilities and attractions are on this square or near it. The supermarket is just around the corner, pharmacy, ATM machines, local grocery stores and tree shaded cafes and fine restaurants are also around. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
From here you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . The traditional but trendy bohemian Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and also featuring a wide variety of tascas, restaurants and Fado houses. On the other hand Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamourous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
Property Type: Apartment
Size: 100m² / 1076ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 2
Number of Rooms: 3
Bed Types: 2x 4x
Security Deposit: €150 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 3 nights
Max Guests: 8
Rates Based On: 4 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: €10/ night
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: Yes
Check In / Out: 15:00 / 11:00
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.