The Cecilio Terrace Apartment is a 1 bedroom apartment that can comfortably accommodate 4 people: 2 in the independent bedroom o and other two people in the sofa bed in the living room! ! It has one bathroom with shower and the highlight is the 20 sqm furnished terrace! Wireless internet connection is provided to you as well as all the kitchenware to make an homemade meal. It is set on the ground floor!
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: ( ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE )
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Kettle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities ( check the amenities section )
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 15 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: Rato and Baixa/Chiado metro stations are just 15 minutes walking from the apartment (yellow and blue lines)
BUSES: buses (phone number hidden)
TRAIN STATIONS:Santos Train Station is at 10 minutes walking. This train will take you to Hthe historical site of Belém and to the Estoril/Cascais villages and beaches.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Baby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Supermarket, ATM Machines: 1 minute walking distance
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Swimming Pool (Nautical Portuguese Club). 10 minutes walking distance
- Night Bars and Clubs: 1 minute walking
- Pharmacy: 1 minute walking distance
- Biological Open Air Market Every Saturday Morning in Principe Real Square
Set in the heart of one of Lisbon’s most vibrant districts, this Lisbon apartment is situated at 1 minute walking distance from Praça das Flores, an emblematic leafy square garden. This romantic cozy square garden in Príncipe Real quarter is a peaceful spot, surrounded by old buildings maintaining its original lines. Here people chat and children play. Native People from Lisbon! This place has attracted artists, intellectuals and politicians (The Parliament is a few meters away).
A wealth variety of facilities and attractions are on this square or near it. The supermarket is just around the corner, pharmacy, ATM machines, local grocery stores and tree shaded cafes and fine restaurants are also around. This is also a gay friendly area with some of the gay bars and clubs situated just around the corner. Príncipe Real is also famous for its lustful gardens with centenary trees and for its antique shops.
From here you are a few minutes walking from two of the most picturesque bairros (quarters in Portuguese) in Lisbon: Bairro Alto and Bica . The traditional but trendy bohemian Bairro Alto has a renowned lively and vibrant nightlife, and also featuring a wide variety of tascas, restaurants and Fado houses. On the other hand Bica with the Bica Funicular and the Santa Catarina Belvedere as its main attractions, is a quarter where you can feel the calmness of daily life of local citizens, like if you were in a little village.
The sophisticated and glamorous Chiado district in the city center is also quite near. About 15 minutes walking distance.
The area is also well served with public transportation. Two metro stations from two different lines are about 15 minutes walking. Chiado station and Rato Station.
Buses and trams are running every minute. Tram nº28 is a very famous touristic tram which winds is way through the most picturesque parts of Lisbon, namely the Alfama and Castle area has a stop not very far from the apartment. In Santos area next to the river, trains take you to Belém, Estoril and Cascais.
Property Type: Apartment
Size: 40m² / 430ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x 1x
Security Deposit: €150 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 3 nights
Max Guests: 4
Rates Based On: 2 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: €5/ night
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: Yes
Check In / Out: 15:00 / 11:00
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.