Camellia flat, consist of a living room with a small balcony, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a full bathroom in 60 square meters (646 square feet). It can accommodate 6 people with two double beds in each bedroom and a sofa bed.
In the kitchen you can find more than enough plates, forks, spoons, knives, pots and cooking equipment and stove, kettle, french press, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, various spices, and some snack food that you can eat and drink as cold/hot when you enter the flat.
Camellia’s other features include:
- A powerful air conditioner in living room and ventilators in bedrooms.
- Radiators as heating system (with natural gas boiler)
- Hi-speed wireless internet connection
- Converter plugs that you can use all your electronic goods in Turkey
- Electronic ticket called ‘Istanbul Kart’ which you can use in all public transportation vehicles in Istanbul by discounted prices.
- A cell phone with Turkish SIM card to reach me at any time you need.
- Washing machine, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- 24/7 hot water
- Very high quality linens, bed sheets and towels.
- All kind of soap and detergent you may need during your stay.
- Flat screen television with digital satellite connection
- Many other details prepared to make you feel at home
- Baby cot is provided upon request. (free of charge)
Location of Camellia, makes it unique as it is very close (a few minutes’ walk distance) to both Taksim Square (Beyoglu) and seaside, where tram station is located. It is a perfect base to explore Istanbul. Camellia is located Purtelas Street in Cihangir Neighborhood which is most famous, safe and silent neighborhood in Beyoglu. Please check end of the description for detailed distance information.
CHECK - IN
Camellia looks exactly the same as shown at the photos. When you make your reservation, I will send you an e-mail about details of vehicles you can use to reach flat, clear address description and some other details. When you check in, I will inform you about how to utilize the flat, details of the district, and recommend you certain local places (I am sure you will like them) among which there are places even not known by native Turks and offer detailed information about touristic places. If you wish, we can take a tour around neighborhood. In addition, I can arrange your transfers from the airport by shuttle which can transfer up to 17 people at reasonable prices.
Please read the reviews by former guests to get a better insight about my flats and services and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope to meet you soon,
***** There are very discounted prices for reservations between 10th Jan - 10th March of every year.
***** Important note: I can not accept more than 3 children in my flats.
-1-4 minutes’ walk from many groceries, large supermarkets, bakery, taxi stand, dry cleaning, florist, tailor and many restaurants ( some of them are open 24/7 )
-2-3 minutes’ walk from Findikli tram (train) station
-6-7 minutes’ walk from Taksim bus stop, Findikli bus stop, Taksim metro station, Taksim Square, Istiklal Avenue
-7-8 minutes’ walk from Kabatas ferry port which leads to Princes’ Islands, Bosphorus tours, Asian Side
-10 minutes’ walk from Dolmabahce Palace
-25 minutes’ walk from Galata Tower
-15 minutes’ drive by bus from Valens Aqueduct (4th century)
-20 minutes’ walk or 7-8 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Spice Bazaar, Galata Bridge
- 15 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Archeological Museum, Topkapi Palace
-20 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Cemberlitas and Cemberlitas Turkish bath
-25 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Suleymaniye Mosque, Beyazit Mosque, Grand Bazaar, Istanbul University
-15-45 minutes’ drive by taxi from Ataturk Airport (depends on traffic)