Welcome to your home-away-from-home hotel alternative lodging experience in a fabulous tropical resort-style gated mini-estate that is yours to embrace!
Your host is a Hollywood celebrity actress, author, and entrepreneur. Cheri is the ex-wife of international pop star Stevie Woods, daughter-in-law of jazz icon Rusty Bryant, and cousin-in-law of “Miami Vice” TV star Phillip Michael-Thomas. Cheri is a licensed real-estate agent and can assist you with any real-estate needs such as a permanent rental or selling / purchasing property in the Los Angeles or Las Vegas area. We are the best kept secret in the entertainment industry for lodging in the Los Angeles area. All you need is your toothbrush and a bathing suit!
* In the exclusive Woodland Hills/Calabasas area (known as "The Beverly Hills of the San Fernando Valley") in the upscale "South of the blvd." (hillside) section of L.A. * Right off the 101 fwy. * 1/2 block to bus transportation * A stone's throw to Old Town Calabasas tourist attractions * 4 mi. to Warner Center, Westfield and Promenade Malls * Within walking distance to dining, entertainment and businesses * 20 mi. to Burbank airport * 29 mi. to LAX airport * 17 mi. to Universal Studios * 18 mi. to Hollywood * 23 mi. to ocean (Santa Monica/Malibu) * 52 mi. to Disneyland
* Over 10,000 sq.ft. mini-estate with 24/7 surveillance cameras. Guest houses located behind electric gates with private gated side entry. Guest units surrounded by tropical country-club setting * Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool.
OUTDOOR SHARED AMENITIES INCLUDE :
* Natural rock waterfall splashing into a sparkling laguna-style lap pool * 24/7 heated spa * Romantic custom Tiki Hut cabana w/ wicker chairs, end table & bench overlooking pool *Outdoor bar * pool area lounge chair * upper deck tanning area with 4 lounge chairs * umbrella covered table & chairs (seating for 6) Bar-B-Que w/ 2 gazebo-covered picnic tables and benches for group dining * Fire pit * Coin laundry
500 sq.ft. turnkey loft guest-house, high cathedral ceiling, loft bedroom, oversized windows w/ breathtaking mountain views, chandelier, self-adjusting heating/AC, private fenced backyard in woodsy setting, kitchen table w/ seating for 4. Side by side w/ common wall. Rent the adjoining unit and center doors can be unlocked to combine into a big 2-br suite!
* 50" flat panel TV * Wifi (computer DSL wireless) * Reprogrammable electronic digital safe * Custom faux painting * Saltillo tile flooring * Fully furnished in "Welcome to Hollywood!" theme decor * Queen bed with memory foam mattress topper * Queen sofa bed * Desk * 3/4 bathroom * Hair dryer * Towels * All utilities paid * *DON HENLEY (THE EAGLES) tour trunk end table!
NOTE: All guest houses/units do NOT come with full kitchens. This means no stove, oven or kitchen sink. As a courtesy to my guests, I have added a "kitchenette." Consider this a bonus, not an amenity! Items include: Bar size refrigerator/freezer * Double burner hotplate * counter top grill * Toaster * Microwave oven * Coffeemaker * Kitchen wares * stainless steel bar sink in bathroom.
Pets are welcome with prior approval. Certain breed restrictions due to liability issues.
* Prices are less than a government per diem, perfect for extended-stay business travelers, relocating employees, entertainment industry clients, or any other purpose. It is a cost-saving alternative to hotels or corporate housing chains. There are no taxes or hidden costs. No discounts are offered so do not ask! The units are so reasonably priced that we often have to turn guests away! Prices are based on up to double occupancy. Extra guests are $10 person per night. Children under 5 are free.
* Early check-in
* No agents commission
* No set-up fee
* No credit check or fee
* No lease or fee
* No resort fee
* No safe fee
* No taxes
* No minimum stay
* No internet fee
* No hidden fees
RESERVATIONS: Check host calendar prior to making your reservation.
To secure a reservation, you must provide an advance payment in full for the # of nights you are reserving and cleaning fee. The refundable security deposit (and $100 refundable pet deposit, if applicable) must be paid directly to host prior to your arrival.
Payment made directly through Roomorama. Hosts are not involved in the payment process.
Property Type: House
Size: 46m² / 500ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x 1x
Security Deposit: US$100 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: US$50
Min Stay: 1 night
Max Guests: 4
Rates Based On: 2 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: US$10/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: Yes
Check In / Out: 03:00 / 11:00
Cleaning: US$50 (Required)
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
Almisa June 06, 2013
We stayed at Cheri's Hollywood Loft for three nights and couldn't have been more pleased. My husband was very spectacle and now says that when we come to LA he won't stay anywhere else! First , the location and neighborhood is heavenly. The property is gorgeous , safe, beautifully maintained and best of all...clean - better than many high star hotels. Best of all, Cheri gone to great lengths to provide the things in her unit that people care most about.... Again... It's clean, furnishings in very nice almost new condition, private, small adequate bathroom updated with ceramic tiles and a great shower, everything worked, great flat screen tv and easy remote, free WiFi and easy parking.... All of her appointments and equipment were high quality like the microwave and iron. simple things, but important when traveling. I thought her instructions were overkill when I first read them, but its just that she is extremely thorough. Lots of steps would be my only caution for those who have accessibility concerns. Otherwise, you could not make a smarter choice than to stay at Cheri's. We will be back and have referred others. thanks again CherI .
Jessicanicole January 13, 2013
Jeroenvdw June 20, 2012
Good place to stay (stayed in the 'Hollywood Loft') if you don't mind a drive to downtown L.A. and Hollywood and if you don't mind the noise of the other guests staying in the other guesthouse which is connected with a double door to the Hollywood Loft. Cheri is also a friendly host. A bit disapointing there wasn't a full kitchen layout. No oven, no sink, only one cooking pot, ... Bathroom could be a bit more clean to be completely honest. Didn't get a full clean.
Eaagreene August 07, 2011
Myself and son did stay in the latter part of July 2011. We did enjoy our stay however I did not like the late fees that we were charged because our flight came in at night and Cherie charged late fees after 9pm and doubled to $50 after 11pm. Parking was not available on the road at all. Every parking seemed to be filled at all times.
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.