Art Deco style apartment located in Abasto neighborhood, which is a traditional Tango area, only 2 blocks from Carlos Gardel`s former home, which operates now as a museum dedicated to Tango and Milonga. Many specialist Tango stores and shows just across the street. Walk home safely in illuminated streets.
½ a block from Abasto Shopping Center (website hidden) . Subway, many buslines, lots of shopping facilities, ATM on Corrientes avenue nearby.
Amenities and comfort:
- 45m2 (490 sqft) apartment with patio
- bedroom equipped with Art Deco double size bed and wardrobe
- living room equipped with sofa-bed with mattress, TV, DVD, radio
- kitchen equipped with fridge and freezer, microwave, cooking appliances and utensils, electric coffee maker, toaster, citrus juicer
- full bathroom with bathtub, shower and bidette, hairdryer available
- stock of bath and bed clothing
- internet connection WIFI
- air conditioner, fixed phone line for local calls
- weekly cleaning service included.
Capacity: 1 - 3 persons or 4 persons
Security deposit: equivalent to the rental fee
- Take care of everything, as it was yours.
- No loud noises or exceeded music volume.
- Smoking is not allowed except in the terrace.
- Cost of missing or broken items will be deducted from the security deposit
For the best experience, update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now