* Quiet high-end safe neighborhood down the street from where the Internet was invented. Across the street from golf course and beautiful Fresh Pond running trail. It's been said Mitt Romney (who lives in nearby Belmont) runs this trail when he's in town. There's also a close-by tennis court, basketball court, and children's park.
* Steps from bus to Harvard Square (10-15 mins). From there, you can hop on the RED line train to downtown Boston (additional 15 mins), or drive there in 25 mins.
* Short walk to convenience store and WOW gym; Short drive to Fresh Pond Mall for Trader Joe's, Starbucks, LOEWS theaters, etc.
* 30 min drive from Boston Logan airport.
* Neighbors include Harvard faculty, and young professionals in bio-tech, finance, and IT.
* Clean private bedroom with natural sun and King size bed. Comes with an in-room closet and cabinet. Room is dust-free.
* Shared full bathroom with shower and tub.
* Shared access to infrequently used living room with TV, family room, eat-in kitchen with fridge and stove, laundry room, and backyard.
* Backyard has a large BBQ grill you are free to use if you fill it with gas, a large tree for shade, and grass for walking.
* The unit has an additional room with private bathroom. The shared area will be used by guests of this room and myself. This room listed here: https://roomorama.com/host/rooms/55212/
* Your living area is very clean but in traditional New England design. Thus, you may notice some cracked tiles or rusted furnaces.
* Free Wi-Fi and basic cable.
* Free help-yourself breakfast items as available (oatmeal, tea, bread, PB&J) for guests staying less than a month.
* Free Clean towels, blankets.
* Free Parking unlimited on-street (no permit req'd) and drive-way.
* Free Washer/dryer for light use.
* Free Shared fridge, microwave, and stove/oven/toaster for light cooking. You may also use all dishes and cutlery.
* Free Spaghetti and NOODLES!
* Free Use of spices and condiments (Trader Joe's seasoning, Thai seasoning, Tandoor/Indian masala, Jerk seasoning, etc.).
* Additional guests allowed in room or living room couch (if available): +$30/night/person.
* The maximum number of people I will allow to live in the apartment (including myself) would be seven.
I'm a former Manager at a Big 4 CPA firm (Ernst & Young LLP), currently working on a couple self-made start-ups. I'm clean, quiet, and sociable. On weekdays I work on my laptop in the kitchen or a nearby coffee shop. I often cook my own meals. On weeknights I practice martial arts, or socialize. On weekends I play basketball and attend social gatherings.
Property Type: Bedroom
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x
Security Deposit: US$200 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: No
Min Stay: 2 nights
Max Guests: 3
Rates Based On: 1 Guest
Additional Guest Pays: US$30/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: No
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 15:00 / 12:00
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.