Nice and cozy apartment located in Les Corts neighbourhood, next to FC Barcelona Stadium, the club museum and within walking distance to one of the best shopping areas of the city.
The apartment has one bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bathroom with a bath, a modern and bright living room with a big sofa bed, a fully equipped kitchen and a small balcony.
It includes everything you need for a pleasant stay. Here's a list of of things we provide to our guests:
▪ High Speed WiFi connection
▪ Clean sheets/blankets/pillows
▪ Fresh towels
▪ Toiletries, toilet paper & soap
▪ Kitchen which has all modern appliances including toaster, microwave and oven.
▪ Kitchen is fully equipped with dinning set, large range of glasses, cutlery, utensils and plenty of pots and pans!
▪ Washing machine and dryer.
▪ 32" flatscreen TV
▪ CD/DVD player
▪ Central heating and Air Conditioning available
▪ Iron and ironing board
▪ Travel cot available if required
Ideal apartment for up to 4 people. You will love the location, tranquility and functionality!!
1 Double Bedroom 2pax
1 Sofa bed for 2 pax
Check in: after 2:00pm*
Check out: before 12:00pm*.
*Late check-out, if available, is 50% of the daily rate.
*If you require different times, do not hesitate to let us know and if there is no other guest we can be flexible with the times. ☺
Guests will have access to all the amenities the apartment offers. The whole apartment is for your own private use.
Interaction with Guests
We leave our guests privacy to themselves and unless requested by you we will see each other only during the check in and check out. We will answer questions you may have during your stay by email or phone. We are to you disposal 24/7, but will not bother you :)
It's a very family friendly genuinely Spanish/Catalan neighbourhood.
The area is a 15 minute metro ride from the centre of town and is well serviced by Les Corts metro stop. Sants Estacio is a short walk from Les Corts or just two stops by metro and has direct trains to the Airport, and other popular destinations such as Sitges on the coast.
Also, in Diagonal there is a large shopping complex called L'Illa Diagonal. In L'Illa there are several very good restaurants, a huge supermarket, a small exhibition centre and of course lots of clothes shops, including some of Barcelona's favorites such as Purificacion Garcia, Zara and Custo.
The beautiful Plaça Espanya is a 15 minute walk away from the Les Corts area or 3 metro stops, and there you can enjoy all the entertainment that Montjuïc has to offer.
In Les Corts there are plenty of bars and even some clubs. If clubbing isn't your thing be sure to have a wander round and try out some of the lovely tapas places on every corner.
Also of interest is the Barcelona Football club's. Camp Nou is in Les Corts and is a must-see for any football enthusiast. Tours around the grounds and the museum are available.
You can reach the city centre, Fira de Barcelona (trade fairs/shows center) and the most important touristic spots of the city easily and quickly through the extensive public transport network that exists in the vicinity:
METRO & BUS
• Les Corts STOP, L3 (green line) 50m walking from the apartment.
- Just 2 stops from Sants Estacio (which connects the airport and major railway station).
- Just 3 stops from Plaza España and Montjuic (Fira Barcelona)
- 15 min from city-center (Ramblas and Plaça Catalunya).
• Bus and Night Bus stops near by (5min walk) that cover all Barcelona.
• Trambaix: Barcelona tram. Maria Cristina stop just 300 meters.
• Taxis: approx. 10 euros to the city centre (Plaza Catalunya).
- 10 mins to the shopping center 'El Corte Ingles', ideal to go shopping and find everything you may need.
- 10 mins to FC Barcelona Stadium.
Esade Business School, Maternity Hospital, Clinica Deixeus, Gran Via2, local market, supermarkets, shops and restaurants.
Other Things to Note
▪ The sheets, blankets and towels are supplied completely clean. We provide one set during the stay. If during the stay you need a change you can request it for and extra fee.
▪ With confirmation of booking we send you detailed directions from the airport to here, a list of recommended things to see and do, places to eat and the surrounding areas.
▪ We also give you an option to order a welcome pack which provides you with some basic groceries ready for your arrival.
Please read the house rules tab before booking.
For the best experience, update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now