Comfortable two bedroom Barcelona apartment on the fourth floor in an old style, elevator building, in the Eixample Neighborhood.
- Small and comfortable Apartment for rent in Barcelona.
- Elevator building.
- Well located with different bus and metro lines near by.
- 55 square meters
- Sleeps from 1 to 4 people.
- Two bedrooms, oner with double bed, one with trundle bed.
- One bathroom with shower stall.
- Complete kitchen.
- Washing machine. Colour TV and DVD.
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection.
DESCRIPTION OF THE LAYOUT:
- One bedroom with double bed and lots of closet space,
- One bedroom with a trundle bed ,
- Dining area with table and chairs for 4 people,
- Full bathroom with shower stall,
- Two balconies that open to the street,
- Wooden floors,
- Iron, ironing board & hair dryer,
- Full kitchen with electric hob stove, oven, fridge toaster, coffee maker, squeezer, toaster, juice squeezer, electric kettle, and small appliances,
- Washing machine,
- Heating and air conditioninig,
- Colour TV and DVD player,
- Wi-Fi Internet Connection
- One cradle/baby cot (please ask for it when making the reservation),
- Bath towels and bed linens are provided (bring your own cradle linen).
- Pets are not allowed.
- Non smoking apartment.
Charming old building with elevator, that has been fully renewed, dividing the old big apartments into smaller units. It´s located in Barcelona in the area called “el ensanche izquierdo” (the left of the expansion).
In the Eixample neighbourhood (the Expansion), whose development occurred in the middle of the 19th century due to the necessity to extend the city. Barcelona had been obliged to conserve its medieval structure because of the prohibition to build outside the city walls, but with the beginning of industrialization and the great density of population the medieval walls collapsed, and the city could expand.
Well located building, five to ten minutes walking to different interesting places like the Plaza de España and the Montjuich Mountain, with its Museums, Olympic Areas, Fountain, Restaurants and places for leisure, the Fira de Barcelona, the grounds of the Trade Fair, the Parc del Escorxador with the beautiful Miro Sculpture, the central train station, Estacion de Sants, the Central Univerisity of Barcelona, the Gothic Neighbourhood with it small streets and old buildings, or the beautiful strolls Rambla de Catalunya or the Paseo de Gracia with the well known modernist buildings from Gaudi and other architects of the time.
Getting around in this area is easy since the bus station and the metro stations (green and red lines) are only a few minutes away. The train station, Estacion de Sants
Property Type: Apartment
Size: 55m² / 592ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Number of Rooms: 2
Bed Types: 1x 2x
Security Deposit: €150 cash What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: €50
Min Stay: 2 nights
Max Guests: 4
Rates Based On: 2 Guests
Additional Guest Pays: €15/ night
Smoking Allowed: No
Children Friendly: Yes
Pets Allowed: No
Check In / Out: 15:00 / 11:00
Airport pickup: €50
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
Sneawo May 07, 2012
Nice apartments in good location.
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.