This is a great opportunity to be in a beautiful and artistic environment, since Santa Teresa is known as the home for the artists in Rio. I live in a house located in the historical neighborhood of Santa Teresa, with lots of green around in a very peaceful place. It’s a charming area, with bars and restaurants. Very near to the best spots in the neighborhood (stores, restaurants and bars), only 10 minutes by taxi or 20 minutes walk from Lapa (the most bohemian neighborhood in Rio) you will be staying at a quiet street, in a pleasant house, with an yard and a backyard to relax.
- You must be registered in our check-in desk. Extra guests/visitors will be charged a part (R$ 150,00 per person per night).
- Check-in is at noon and Check-out is at 10am. This allows adequate time for cleaning between tenants. There may be charges for early arrival and late checkout.
- Pets are not allowed in the suites or common areas.
- Electricity: Switch off the fan, all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and when you leave you room or any other places in the house or out of it.
- Kitchen: After using the kitchen, please, wash, dry and store everything that you used and let the stove clean and free of food waste.
- Bathroom: Keep the bathroom always clean
- Please, don't make noise between 22pm and 9am.
- Please, always remove the garbage from inside the room.
- Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, risks or failures immediately. The guest will be in charge of any damage.
- Don’t forget to close the doors and windows when you leave the house
- Take care with your key´s set because it will cost 40,00 if you loose, break or be stolen in the street.
Thank you for your cooperation!