Our recent guest: "The place is very central, close to some of the most beautiful attractions and to the sea as well. The hosts were extremely friendly and i really felt at home. Very beautiful house tastefully decorated and with all needed services"
Write me briefly about yourself and purpose of the stay and who you are coming with - since we'll be sharing the apartment.
- Private room in spacious 100m2 apartment in early 20th century renovated building of Eixample neighborhood. 5th floor with an elevator
- Close to Sagrada Familia, National Theatre of Catalunya, Auditorium, Tower Agbar, weekend market Encants, Plaza de toros Monumental
- Supermarket, bakery, fruit store, cafes - within 100-200 meters away from the building
- Two stops from center. 2 main metro lines.
- Clean and neat guestroom with double bed (1.6 m × 2 m) with expensive high-quality latex mattress
- Blazing fast 50Megabit Wi-Fi
- Dining/living room is shared.
- Delicious Nespresso coffee or tea
- Bathroom is shared (a shelf for guests is provided)
- Kitchen is shared (shelf in the fridge is provided), cooking is OK.
- Wardrobe in the guestroom
- Own set of the keys for guests
Cute friendly French bulldog lives in the apartment.
1 night stays: surcharge of 20EUR upon check in.
Property Type: Bedroom
Size: 100m² / 1076ft²
Number of Bathrooms: 1
Bed Types: 1x
Security Deposit: No What's this?
Processing/Misc Charges: €5
Min Stay: 1 night
Max Guests: 2
Rates Based On: 1 Guest
Additional Guest Pays: €10/ night
Smoking Allowed: Yes
Children Friendly: No
Pets Allowed: Yes
Check In / Out: 12:00 / 11:00
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Parking Included
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Free Cleaning
- Wheelchair Access
- Outdoor Space
Aecheteb September 11, 2013
We had a great stay with Nik and his cute French bulldog, Pepe. We really appreciate that Nik was able to accommodate us despite our last minute reservation to stay with him. We also appreciated all the insider tips that we got during our stay. The apartment is ideally located for access to all the main sights and it has everything one needs for a city stay.
Zhome July 14, 2013
Nik is a very nice and helpful host, always be responsive to our silly questions, providing useful and valuable tips for our stay in Barcelona!! Pepe is a friendly and behaved frenchie bulldog!! I miss my stay in the beautiful city!!!
Clavonswear April 13, 2012
Niko was a excellent host. He was helpful and friendly. The place was nice and clean, He made a enjoyable memory for my son and myself. I highly recommend him. I hope to come and visit next year...
A Big Family
We have more than 120,000 professionally managed properties worldwide.
Secure Online Bookings
Manage your bookings safely.
Sign up today for your free account.
100% real reviews from real guests.
24/7 Customer Service
We are there for you any time, anywhere.
Enjoy exclusive discounts on activities and services.