With its sophisticated design and instantly recognizable silhouette, 333 River Street rises thirteen stories high with views that sweep the Hudson River, Manhattan skyline and New York Harbor.
Only minutes from New York City, amidst Hoboken's nightlife, restaurants, cafes, galleries and music clubs, 333 River Street provides the convenience of an upscale metropolitan living experience without the hustle and bustle. The PATH train station, New York Waterway Ferry and bus terminals are only blocks away, making the commute to Manhattan virtually effortless. The Holland Tunnel, New Jersey Turnpike and Newark Liberty Airport are all less than a fifteen minute drive away.
- Oversized windows feature great views of the river, the Manhattan skyline and the New York harbor.
- Ceramic tiled kitchens and bathrooms
- Full sized washer & dryers
- Ample storage closets
- Hardwood floors
- Modern & distinctive high rise building (built 2001)
- 24 Hour front desk, concierge & security
- Outdoor relaxation area, putting green and sundeck
- Indoor & Outdoor children's play areas
- Fitness Center
- Billiards room
- Conference room
- Pet friendly (fee required)
- Parking garage